Welcome!

This is the blog home of #kidlitart, a live Twitter chat Thursdays at 9:00 pm Eastern, for children's book illustrators, picture book authors, author/illustrators and friends. Check back weekly to read transcripts, comment on previous chats and suggest topics for upcoming chats.


Thursday, May 4, 2017

CALL FOR TOPICS!

The #kidlitart community is a great one, and in order to keep it that way we need input from you guys from time to time. So let us know what topics you'd like to chat about, revisit, or expand on! We'll put them into the chat rotation and hopefully freshen a few things up!

-Diandra

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to talk symbolism. Knowing it and playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choosing colors/color schemes? Lots of directions to go with that.

    How to beat the "I'll just do the dishes.... and vacuum the living room.... and clean the whole house before working" disease ;-)

    Helpful apps and digital tricks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to know more about writing tips and story structure. Marketing your work, book trailers and school visits are also topics that come to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know we are a kidlitART community, but I'd love to hear different people's approaches to writing and story. Many of us are illustrator/authors, and I bet we have a different take on it than someone who is just writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to revisit medium & materials tips. I've found new favorite products from this convo before.

    ReplyDelete